Thursday, July 14

I have decided two things...

First: After I cooled off and reread what I wrote about the kids I felt ashamed and very cruel. I know that I wrote that entry in the heat of anger, and I also know that I cannot delete it because it is still "me" and my thoughts. From now on I'm going to cool off before I write then "maybe" I will think twice before I write anything that is cruel. Afterall they are kids and they are looking to me for some guidance.

Second: After 200 grueling pages of LOTR I have decided to stop reading it. It's not that it's a bad book it's just boring. I still want to know what happens but at the same time I don't want to waste my valuable time reading it either. Maybe when I get old as dirt and have a boring life I will re-read it and it may have a different effect on me.

I highlighted my hair! Harry Potter comes out Saturday! That's all for know folks!

No comments: