Monday, October 11

Hi! My Math class was canceled today and I came to the computer lab until my next class. I decided to write because I haven't in a while.

I have never told you what the name of my blog means. When I was a little girl I would always go driving around with my dad. We would just drive around for hours looking at his job sites or at new houses (this helped him get new ideas for a house he wanted to build). But anyways... He would always say "right on red unless your dead" when we where going to turn right. I always thought it was funny. I picked that name because it is random and it brings back good memories.

So I didn't know this but Friday and Saturday is our Fall break and we don't have class. That's awesome!! But anyways Sarah if you don't have to work then we can do something on Friday or Saturday. I get off at 6(I think) and I don't work on Saturday! Maybe we can go to the movies or to the haunted trail??

Well it's about time for my class to start, so I'm going to go now! Until next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I dont work on Saterday either!