Friday, March 3

The calm after the storm

Today I feel happy.

This week I have read three books. My first and favorite of the three was Goddess of the Rose. It was goood! The second was The Giver. I last time I read the Giver was in fifth grade and I was made to read it so I didn't really "read" it. When I went to the library I saw it in the juvenile section and wanted to reread it. It was good, but not as good as I thought it would be. ? I think they should make a movie about it?. The third was the first book to The chronicles of Narnia. It was also good. I feel like a little kid reading books for little kids.

I feel like a nerd because I have been carrying a book around with me all week.

We get to go shopping today! That will be exciting! I hope we can find some really good books on C.D. It would make our long drive to Niagara Falls more pleasurable.

I'm thinking of skipping class on Saturday. I'm just so bored in there and I want a free Saturday. Talking of Saturday my aunt is having her babyshower. I would like you to come if you want and it doesn't interfere with other plans. My mom and I are going shopping afterwards to buy stuff for Spring Break, so if you want to come. ;)

Well I better get back to work or they will fire me. jk

No comments: