Thursday, March 9

!Hola!

I got my movies in the mail today! YaY!! I was very surprised that I got them this early, Harry Potter just came out on Tuesday, I was betting that they would come while I was in Canada and that would have made me disappointed. YaY!

Work is going by so slowly! I am sooo bored and I'll be right here again tomorrow! I hate working past 5 because there are few students who come in.

I started cleaning my room last night. I like work that you can see a dramatically different end. You can say "I did that!:)" It makes me feel good that I did something. Maybe that's why I keep my room such a mess? Probably not. My mom always says I keep my room a mess just to make her mad, and it's my way to have something on her. Whatever!

I can't wait until Spring Break! Relaxation! No school, No Ben, No loudness, No homework, No work, .... ahhh ;) Nature, prettiness, Sarah, Books, ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mmmm. Anticipation.