Monday, June 12

If You Were to Die Today Would You be Happy With Your Life Achievements?

I stole sun glasses from Target... It happened on accident. I was looking at the Clearance items, and I found sunglasses that I liked. I was holding them in my hand for a long time, but then I wanted to pick something up so I hooked the glasses to my purse. Well...I forgot all about them. I went through the line, walked out the door, drove home and still didn't realize they were hooked to my purse.

Two days later I found the sun glasses in my my floor half way under my seat. At first I thought they were Lauren's, but then I saw the tag. My heart dropped. My body felt cold and hot at the same time.

What am I supposed to do? Take them back to the store two days later and say, "I stole these and now I have decided to pay for them." Yeah Right!I feel like a criminal. Did the alarm go off in the store? Did anyone see me?

No comments: