Friday, August 14

I complain when life is too complicated, and I complain when life is too boring. Is there a happy medium or do I need to learn how to stop complaining? Humpf...

Last night I was eating at McDonald's and at the table next to me was a group of young boys, around 4th grade I believe, they were having a great time. It seemed they had no worries in life but to have fun. I remember those days... They would talk to me and make me laugh and I would talk to them and make them laugh.

It made me start thinking about how I want to be more outgoing. How I wish that I could talk to anyone and keep a decent conversation, and be able to speak my mind and not worry about who may disagree.

I have a busy weekend coming up. Friday is my daddy's birthday, so we are having a party at my mamaw's after work. After the party everyone is going over to railroad day's in Carlisle to walk around. And after all of this if there is still time in the day I'm going to a bonfire to visit with my favorite person Sarah Jo! I'm going to have a busy weekend but it's going to be exciting!

No comments: