Saturday, August 29

I cried and it was girly

I went to the movies with Sarah Jo last night. We seen The Time Travelers Wife. It was good... I cried.

This made me start thinking about how differently I think now than I did a few years ago. Before I never let my self be "girly" because I never expected my life to involve the opposite sex, love, or all those girly feelings. Now that I'm a new person I have realized that I can have those kinds of relationships and it can be nice to feel these feelings. These feelings are so powerful it's scary. It's like a high... a very addictive high. If a person had this affect on you what would you do for that person? I know what I'm capable of when I'm in "love".

Four years ago I had never felt some of the feelings I have experienced now... As much as I liked it then I wish I would never have felt it now... or at least I wish I could have experienced it later in my life when I was ready.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But maybe it was the experience that made you more mature in the first place? I know sometimes it seems the worst thing to ever happen to us ends up being the thing that helped us change for the better. It only gets better from here anyway. I love you!