Sunday, August 15

Need to Vent

I am so full of anger! Two days ago my brother had a friend spend the night. I worked until 10:30, but when I got home they kept bugging me to take them to McDonald's. I said no because I had no gas and I was very tired. They still bugged me. The next day around 12:00 I was going to get Elisabeth McDonald's. When I was walking to my car I noticed something very nasty on the driveway as I got closer I realized it was a broken egg. This pondered me. I just shrugged and kept walking. I got to my car and I noticed that it had been egged. Now, I've heard that eggs can ruin the paint of our car and these eggs have been on there for a while because they are crusty. I was furious! The only people that could have done this was Ben and his friend. The worse part was that Ben wasn't home so I couldn't hurt him. when I returned home from McDonald's I told my mom and the only thing she did was give me $2 to go clean my car. Now I'm not a parent and I'm not a child expert, but that was not a punishment. I haven't seen Ben these past two days and I had cooled down, but I came home from work tonight and there he was and the moment I saw him I became furious all over again. I asked him why he did it and he shrugged his shoulders. I wanted to punch him in the face or worse! I didn't, but I'm still regretting that decision!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I SO would have killed him. I hate boys. My brother has two friends spending the night tonight and I came upstairs and there was pee all over the toilet seat! I told him that I refused to spend the night cleaning up his friends urine.