Monday, August 23

What goes on in my head

I was driving home from work tonight and my mind was going crazy! I would drive by something and it would trigger al these memories! It is amazing how one memory can stir many different emotions!

Remember when...
  • At Rachel's wedding your mom parked the Jimmy on a hill that was at a right angle! When you opened the door it flung open, but on the other side it was impossible to open the door. I can still see grandma getting out of the car and wishing that she was a little faster because the car looked like it was going to topple over any minute.
  • Remember when we would stay all night with grandpa and there would always be chocolate doughnuts waiting for us when we woke up.
  • Digging a hole in grandma's side yard because we thought a troll lived there!
  • Going to bed at midnight, but talking until 2:00.
  • Being scared to death to go in the deep end of grandma's pool because Joanie said that we would get sucked up by the vent.
  • Spending the night at grandma's and being woken up by her banging the vacuum against the door on "accident".

Well I'm done for tonight!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was upset. I was the kind of upset I was when we thought we could not go to Michigan. The anticipation crushed kind of upset. And then, I realized all my friends were gone, and I had no one else to turn to, and I was upset too. I just realized they were all gone and it made me sad. And I was upset that you told me so late. And that I could have stayed longer at Tommys Party if I had known. Then I was upset that I could not even tell you this. That after all these years, I am still afraid to show you that I was mad at you. And I was mad at myself, for being such a damn pussy, and I mean it. I should let people know how I feel. And then I was upset that I would get upset with you over a stupid concert. Who cares? There are so many other things to worry about. Like college. And I cried, partly because of all these things, and partly because I was on my period.

I dont even want to talk about it. And no, I am not ready to talk just yet either. Lets just pretend it did not happen and get it over with.