Sunday, November 21

Ugh

I hate work! It kills me to work on the holidays. Since I have started working at Krogers I have missed Easter, 4th of July, Halloween, and soon to be Thanksgiving Christmas Eve, New Years Eve and New Years Day. And thats not including birthdays and other random parties. I just want to quit, but I want a job because I want the money. I never see my family any more. When I do have time to see them it is late at night and they are watching t.v.. I miss Sarah, Elisabeth, and Emilie so much. I want to put my two week notice in, but I don't have enough guts. All I want for Christmas is to be there! I really hate my boss I only work 5 hours on Thanksgiving, so I don't get too much time and a half pay, but on Wednesday and Friday I work 8 hours. When she knows your off school she works you to death. Well I'm done complaining eventhough there is much more to complain about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanksgiving? Christamas Eve? New Years eve and New Years Day? Oh my gosh, dear. THats unacceptable.