Saturday, November 6

Is

If I were a month, I'd be: October
If I were a day of the week, I'd be: Saturday
If I were a time of day, I'd be: Noon
I were a planet, I'd be: Pluto
If I were a sea animal, I'd be:Sea Horse
If I were a direction, I'd be: North
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be:Bed
If I were a sin, I'd be: endulgence
If I were a historical figure, I'd be:Lincoln gotta love the hat
If I were a liquid, I'd be: H2O
If I were a tree, I'd be a: Weeping Willow
If I were a bird, I'd be a: Dove
If I were a tool, I'd be: Key
If I were a flower/plant, I'd be:Daisy
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be: Wind
If I were a mythical creature, I'd be a: Unicorn or Centaur
If I were a musical instrument,I'd be: Tuba
If I were an animal, I'd be a: Sloth
If I were a color, I'd be:Black
If I were an emotion, I'd be: Loved
If I were an element, I'd be: Hellium
If I were a car, I'd be: Toyota Prius(Hybrid)
If I were a song, I'd be: ? I don't want to be a song anyways. so ha
If I were a movie, I'd be: Sleepless in Seattle
If I were a book, I'd be: Fairy Tales
If I were a food, I'd be: Chili
If I were a place, I'd be:Frankenmuth, Michigan
If I were a material, I'd be: Silk
If I were a taste, I'd be: sweet and sour
f I were a scent, I'd be: cucumber melon
If I were a religion, I'd be:Christian
If I were a word, I'd be: identity
If I were an object, I'd be the: moon
If I were a body part, I'd be:eyes
If I were a subject in school, I'd be:Zoology
If I were a facial expression, I'd be: surprised
If I were a cartoon character, I'd be: Daria
If I were a shape, I'd be: Circle
If I were a number, I'd be: Pi, never ending

No comments: