Monday, November 15

Which to bury us or the hatchet?

I'm sick :{ ( cough~cough) Why is it that when I cough it usually consist of cough~cough instead of just cough?? Answer this I say!

Today I made my Christmas Wish List, and realized that there's not much I want this year. The one thing I want is to be off work Christmas Eve. My Christmas list contains many books, mostly P.C Cast, DVD's, and a bookcase. I decided that I want to start a collection of my favorite books and DVD's, so I always have something to do on a rainy day.

Eww! I just looked at my wall and there was a tiny white spider. It was very hard to see untill I smashed its guts all over.

This week I have three days off work instead of two, yayness! Tuesday, Wensday, and Friday for those who care yes I mean you, Sarah.

Well I'm done for today.
Farewell my dears! (cough~cough)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

P.C Cast Eh? Hmm. . .