Monday, December 6

Tears, snot and everything else slippery

I haven't written in a long time. I guess it's because I have been sooo busy: working, house sitting, school,and spending time wiyh my family.

I'm sad, because the bestest person in the world is leaving the country in two days! I'm sure going to be lonely...tear. Well I'm very excited also because I get to see my baby cousin (for the first time in two weeks). I remember when I went to China with Joanie to get Elisabeth. Joanie and I were a nervous wreck on "gotcha day". When we opened the door and they handed Elisabeth to Joanie I thought I was dreaming, because she looked just like the pictures,I thought she would have grown, I was so amazed and in shock I just started to cry. But Sarah you better take care of yourself.

Anywho! I'm going to go to bed im sleepy. To all a good night!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im already mourning. I hugged my Daddy REALLY hard when I got home from work today. Im sure gonna miss you, and Ice cream too.