Wednesday, December 22

Where to go Next?

Do you know what you want to do with your life? Do you know a career that you will be hapopy with? Well I don't and I feel so lost. I'm going to college and I don't even know what I want to major in. When will I know? Do I already know and I am just doubting myself? In high school I was always told that it's ok if you don't know what you want to do because you have plenty of time to figure it out. Well I'm done with high school and in college, so it's about time I figure it out.I have always thought I would like to be a nurse, but I'm not sure if I can handle all the learning. I don't want to waist my time or even fail. And what if I hurt someone I could be sued and lose everything. I have also thought about being a teacher. Teachers have really good benefits, a whole three months time off and you get paid for it. But there is the fact that you are teaching future leaders. There are other jobs besides Teachers and Nurses, but what?Well I suppose that it is still ok that I don't know. Hopefully I can figure it out.

No comments: