Monday, December 13

What an Ending

I had the best drean ever last night! I dremt that Sarah and I went on a road trip and followed Relient K all over the country going to all of there concerts. The best part is that they started to remember us and then they asked us to come back stage to visit with them. We were so excited, but then my dream jumped or I can't remember it.. The next thing I remember is Sarah and I sitting in a hotel room. After sitting there for awhile and talking we decided to go outside for some unknown reason, but when we got outside all around us were RV's of famous people. We soon realized that we were at a big concert with hundreds of bands. Sarah and I ended up going seperate ways. I found Relient K's RV and then I saw Matty. He remembered me and then asked me to come into his RV. I spent the rest of the trip with him and we were in love. ( how gay am I?) Anyways one night I went back to my hotel to get sarah and she wasn't there and someone had trashed the room. I slowly stepped away from the door and went around to the side of the hotel room to look into the window.? I climed through the window( why not use the door?) and when I got inside I saw .... My Alarm goes off!!

No comments: