Monday, January 31

Eat, Sleep, Homework, Work, Eat, Sleep...

I'm starting to feel the pressure of working and college at the same time. This week I have a quiz in History 112 and 122, a music quiz, and a four page English paper due on friday. Did I mention how stressed I am? At least this week I only have to work 24 hours (which is way more than I want). This weekend when all of this is said and done I'm going to spend money on myself! Maybe I will go to the movies? I've been wanting to see Meet the Fockers or White noise, but I will see anything. Well I have tons of homework and studying.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally know where you are coming from. And I assume that when you say you are going to the movies, that includes me.(coughI'moffonsaterdaycough)Ahem. Excuse me. White noise does seem purty awesome.