Tuesday, March 1

All the little stuff in the middle

Isn't it weird to see a friend that you haven't seen for a long time. Well this happened to me last week and ever since that day I have felt old and sad. Leah and I where best friends throughout high school. We talked about everything and knew everything about each other. Thats what makes such good friends. you can tell them everything and trust that they wont tell or judge you harshly. The day I graduated I was sad because I knew I would never see my friends and by chance I saw them it wouldn't be the same. A great friend once wrote "Maybe nothing exciting happened since the last time you saw them, but your life happened. You changed everyday, and so did they, and you did not change together."(Sarah Jo) This is exactly what happens when you haven't seen a friend for a long time...well thats what happened to me. When I saw Leah last week there was that weird silence that we never had before. The only thing you have in common is the past. Who wants to talk about the past? You can "catch-up" but that seems like your trying to make conversation and you never had to make conversation before.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, its strange seeing myself quoted. But I think you know exactly what I mean.

I heart you!
Sarah Jo