Friday, March 11

Start your day with OJ trust me it's the only way

Just imagine a College student on Spring Braek and know where to go! I guess the rest will be ok, but I sure would like to go to Florida or somewhere warm. The weather here really sucks!

Like always, I woke up to the sound of my brothers pounding feet on the floor above me and today he added a nice touch of yelling. That imbecile! I have to go to school today, my brother woke me up before I needed to be up, and I can't go back to sleep... I was just thinking this is going to be a great day! The only thing that can turn this day around is if I have some fun with Sarah.

I saw the advertisment for the Ring Two. It looks pretty awesome. Scary movies are never really awesome, but people go and see them just in the slight chance they might get scared to death.

Well I need to get ready for School. Later

No comments: