Tuesday, March 1

Catching up!!

Well I haven't really posted in a while, so there are a few life changing events to tell you.

First of all I quit Krogers. I am free! The thing that made me snap was my manager(who I dislike) kept scheduling me for 30-35 hours a week. I was trying to work 35 hours a week and go to college full time. That was way to stressful! On my last day my manager, knowing I quit because of the long hours, told me that she enjoyed working with me and that if I ever needed a job she would hire me. This made me a little upset.

Second I got my nose pierced. It was a spur of the moment thing. Sarah and I went to a tatoo place in Middletown called Blue Byrd. The lady that pierced my nose was very nice. It didn't hurt too bad, but it bled allover. If I would have known it would bleed that much I would have thought twice(but still get pierced). It was awesome and I would do it again. Did I mention that my mom and dad where out of town and had no idea. Well when they got back my mom was kinda angry, but she got over it and my dad didn't say much.

Well I have to go for now! Love you!

No comments: