Wednesday, March 23

"He's that mysterious man that all the girls want"

Last night I had a scary dream! It was one of those dreams you can't remember, but I do remember waking up multiple times trying to catch my breath ( I always hold my breath when I have a nightmare). Everytime I woke up my skin was crawling, my head was hurting, and all I wanted to do was go back to sleep and see how my dream ended. It was prety awesome!

I'm excited about scheduling my new classes! I guess you can offically call me a freak. I guess in my subconscious mind I want to schedule new classes because then the classes I'm in currently will be done! I hate the classes I have right now!

OK! After reading through what I just wrote every other word is I. Can we say conceited?

After reading your blog (yes you Sarah...your the only one that reads this) I was sad when you mentioned that you wanted to live on campus. If you ever moved away... lets not even think about it. Hey I'm listening to VH1 while typing and they started to play Beethoven's fifth, the funktifid version fo course.

Well see you tomarrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just want to GO somewhere. I'm tired of living here. We should move. Soon.