Saturday, April 2

Can you believe that lauren had the nerve to leave me a "to-do list"

My Sister is in Florida. She and Abby went to spend spring Break with Abby's Aunt (whom I have never heard of). I'm kinda Jealous, but I wouldn't have been if the weather would have stayed nice...snow in April has anyone heard of that? Ok back to the topic I'm also nervous. Lauren and Abby are both pretty girls and I'm worried about their safety and they do give into peer pressure. There is just so many bad things that can happen plus it didn't help that I watched 60 minutes, it was all about Spring Break Dangers. Well all I can do is have trust in my sister to keep herself safe.

Today I'm feeling less stressed than lately. Friday I had a big paper due, so I started it on Wednesday. I also had to present with a group in English class; thats not too bad but what stresssed me was the fact that the group project is 45% of our grade. Back to my group: I had this really hot guy in my group. He is really nice and still talks to me now that we are done with the project. He is a Christian, he is hottt, and he is smart,but he is also in a serious relaionship. Well, now that I think about it my desk is surrounded by boys and I talk to all of them. how cool is that!

College is sooo much better thatn High School. In High School there are the popular people, the geeks, the wanabes, and the normal people. I liked to consider myself in the normal people group. Most of the time these groups or "clicks" won't talk to any of the other clicks, but in college little remains of the clicks. Which is awesome you get to know so many more people.

Well I got to go. My mom is yelling at me "I thought when you quit your job you would help around the house more, so I would have more free time." The nerve of that women. I have no tiem to myself as it is. I can barely get time to read my book or get on the computer.

Until we meet again

No comments: