Sunday, April 3

I started reading the Di Vinci Code. I'm not very far in it but so far it's good. Sometimes it bothers me when they speak in French; I don't know what they are saying and I want to know. While I'm on the subject of books I finished Goddess of Light. This is the first book that I've read that I actually shed a tear. I was kinda upset about the ending, but in all the book was great. I was hoping that Pamela would change her mind and go with the God of Light, but I guess the book never came to that. I did like how they both drank from the river knowing that they were soul mates and they would find each other again.

Today is an awesome day! I was reading outside and I could feel the warmth of the sun on the back of my legs. I was so comfortable that I fell asleep. Now I'm suppose to be helping with supper but who cares.

fAdios, Amiga!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fadios?