Wednesday, April 27

Why does everyone in my family write all over the mouse pad?

I haven't had much time to post lately...probley because it's the last week of classes and all my profs have big assignments due, so as you can imagine I have lots of positive things to say.

Today I've been in an 'I hate myself' mood. I'm not sure why. Freud would say "Deep in your psychie you are hating yourself because you have surpressed feelings to sleep with your mom... and you also wish you had a penis.' I think the real reason I'm feeling this way is because I'm PMSing. One minute I'm crying and the next minute I want to pound someone's head in (Ben or Lauren) and the next minute I'm blaming myself for everything.

I have a weight on my chest and I need to get it off; I have turned into a compulsive lier. There I said it! Again I'm not sure why, but I think it is because of Misty, but who knows maybe I'm lying to myself to blame someone other than me. When I lie it is usually to her because she calls every other day and wants to hang out. I always lie and tell her I'm busy (which isn't a total lie because most of the time I'm busy with procrastinating on homework). I also lie to some of the boys at school to make myself look "cooler" and the only other time I lie is to my parents when I don't want to get into trouble. Man I suck! To Do List: Quit lying.

The mouse pad looked fine before they wrote phone numbers, I love Nicholas:), Lauren Michelle, and misshapen stars. What did the Sponge Bob Square Pants mouse pad do to deserve his horrible end?

Well since I have talked about so many happy things I better go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute. ;)