Sunday, May 1

Would you like fries with that?

I went through a drive thru yesterday, because I was thirsty. I pulled up to the couner and said, "Can I have a Diet Coke" The employee, who was overweight, in his thirties, and had a skin head, said, " Sure". He walked infront of my car got my pop and came back "That will be $1.25" I reached into my purse got the money and when I looked up the employee he was staring at me and had his arm outstreched handing me a piece of paper. I figured it was a receipt and jammed it into my purse. While he was handing my change back he said "aren't you going to look at it?" I gave him a confused look. "It's my phone number give me a call sometime...you don' t have to if you don't want to." I smiled very big, so he wouldn't be dissapointed (and I was partly amused because this is my first phone number) I said, "you have agreat night" and pulled away slowly. Yelling behind me he said "You too, honey."

He was a really nice guy, and if it weren't for him working in a drive-thru I would have liked the phone number more. At least I know that there are guys out there that think I'm cute, even if they aren't that great looking.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you believe I'm jealous?