Friday, May 20

The Angry Booger's CD is awesome!

Lately I've been stressed due to never ending babysitting. I love all of the babies to death, I just can't help but get sick of them after seeing them day in and day out. This week I had a small break and I only saw them three days instead of five. It was a much needed and deserved break.

This weekend Sarah and I are going to the Tenton garage sales and then to the Cheesecake factory. Yumm! And while I'm on the subject of entertainment: I've been obsessed with reading the Harry Potter collection and I've been dying to go to the movies and see Star Wars or Something else good. Last Thursday's when I started the Harry Potter books and now I'm half way through the fourth book. They are soo good!

Well I'm very tired thinking of taking a nap. Lov ya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I completely agree. I wish I was reading something, but I'm not. . .