Friday, May 6

Stupid Humanity! Stupid internet!

I'm finally done with my exams. I think I did OK on most of them.

I did get my Oral History Project back and I received a 95%. Which is awesome! In the project I was suppose to interview someone that had experienced a lot of history. I choose to interview my Grandma, but I never really did the interview. I new most of her stories and if I didn't I made something up. That seems really bad, well...it is really bad. I feel really horrible for doind it, but if I knew that I could and get away with it then I was going to do it. I guess you can call me a slacker. This paragraph has turned into my confession, although it's not outloud it did take some of the weight off my heart. I promise to never do it again!

I really miss hanging out with you. hope to see you soon!

(you didn't know this, but I have written this blog before; lets just say, "Internet Explorer has incountered a problem and needs to close. Sorry for any inconviences.")

Later

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I forgot what I was going to say. . . Oh yeah, I dont see any evil in faking a paper. *pats you on the back*