Friday, May 13

Fine then don't read this!

Right now it's storming outside! I love storms. They seem to cleanse the soul. I wish I could go outside right now; I would lay down in the grass and let the cool rain hit my skin, watch the sky dance with lightning, and listen to the powerful thunder, if only I could do this without risking my safety.

I was getting ready to take a shower and call my mom, but then I remembered the warnings I always heard from my Aunt. Isn' t it funny all the myths and precautions that surround storms? Like stay off the phone or don't take a shower during a thunderstorm because you might get electrocuted. I wonder what the chances are that you can get struck by lightning while taking a shower or talking on the phone? Prolly (like my gangsta talk?) one in a million.

I started out wanting to say something, but I got distracted and forgot what. Hmmm...

Oh I remember I was going to tell you about my day. Last night I spent the night with Joanie and she bought me supper. This morning I woke up and cut her grass. It was horrible. I mow her lawn often, it usually takes an hour and a half, but today it took me two and a half hours. I filled up two of her "Weight limit of 200 pounds" trash cans. Now thats a lot of clippings! How can anyone let their grass get that long?

After I left her house I went to the bank, took a rented movie back, got a new movie, Hotel Rawanda, and went home. I decided that I should cut my grass since I was already dirty. I got 3/4 of the way done and it started to storm, and I had been planning on doing "the works" weed-eating, edging, and blowing the sidewalks. Guess my dad's going to miss out on "the works".

Now I'm inside alone writting in my blog and watching my idiot neighbor through my window. He is standing in his driveway looking up at the storm. He is mesmerized. Now he is walking towards the basketball hoop. Hint: Standing next to long metal objects during a storm is not smart. I've noticed that his sister and a friend are in the backyard dancing in the rain with umbrellas. The poor misguided children of today. They must be suicidal. Oh and while I'm on the subject of my stupid neighbors... My neighbor, Jay the one who was mesmerized, stole money from my purse. That same night my brother got him to confess and he gave it back to me. I've never stolen money, but I'm assuming it would be hard to admit that you stole something and then give it back, so I wasn't furrious just mad.

Well I've written a lot, so Good Bye! I Love You! :)(:

No comments: