Saturday, June 25

Along with summer comes a time on which nothing happens, and hence I have nothing to talk (write) about. This is very sad.

The summer has defiantly turned me into a movie junkie. On part because I have no job, and have no other way to spend my time. I've been spending ten dollars a week on renting movies Via PPV of blockbuster. I am dying to go to the movies! I want to see War of the Worlds, Madagascar, Star Wars, Sisterhood of the traveling Pants, and the new scary movie Walking Dead, or something of that sort.

I did start to get things done that have been on my check list. I opened a checking account, fixed my debit card, and went shopping.

Well I'm all out. See ya later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Me too. I mean, going to the movies of course> I also want to see War of the Worlds, Madagascar, Sisterhood, and Land of the dead. Which one first though? Whatever will a girl do?