Wednesday, June 29

I like Screamers

I've been listening to a lot of music lately. I like all genres but my favorites are punk and rock. Rock gets your heart pumping and you can't help but knock your head. When I'm in the car listening to rock I will look down at the speed-o-meter and I'll be so caught up in the music that I'll be going fifteen over. I like punk because of the in-your-face attitude and the screaming. My sis is all for punk and she goes to see a lot of local bands preform. She got to meet Hawthorne Heights before they were noticed. Thats pretty cool.

Today I'm going to go out with my friends. I haven't seen Michelle x2 in so long, well since graduation, and I believe theirs going to be that weird ackward silence. I hate that because when we were still in school we could talk for hours about anything, but now that you haven't seen them in forever theres nothing to talk about. You would think that it would be the opposite.

I think my boobs have grown, which is very weird I thought I was done maturing since I am 19.

"June 1st we are the farthest from the sun"

I have a few rules that I follow while getting dressed like: No brown and black together, try and match shoes with shirt for balance, certain necklaces and earrings are to be worn with certain hairstyles and shirts, and when wearing light colored shirts have a matching bra. This morning I got dressed and didn't realize it but broke two of my rules. I was wearing brown and black at the same time and I had a yellow bra on with a light pink shirt.

Well it's about time for me to leave so I'll talk at ya later.

No comments: