Friday, June 10

I see a house that looks oddly like a barn... A raised flower bed that will grow pumpkins...

Are psychics real?

I was watching a show with my mom about psychics that help the police solve murders. Before I watched this show I never thought it could be possible, but this show seemed to change my mind. The more I watched the more convinced I became about the supernatural insight.

I guess it could be possible...Maybe the visions are from God to help us... Would you consider it a dark art or good art? It's hard to believe people because there are a lot of frauds; people wanting to get their five minutes of fame or to earn a quick buck. And most of the time I don't like to believe things that aren't backed up by Scientific Data, but on the other hand there are many things that I do believe in that can't necessarily be backed up by Data: God.

In my psychology class we watched a movie about scientific experiments involving psychics. I believe that 90% of their predictions were true. What if it's all coincidental? Seems hard to believe. I do know one thing I would like to have the insight, but only when I wanted to use it.

Farewell, until we meet again

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If phychics are real, why havent they all won the lottery?