Tuesday, February 7

Whew!

Today I took my first test in Botany. It was really hard. I studied my notes for hours and I read all the material. The test didn't follow the notes at all so I'm concerned about my grade. Hopefully I won't completely bomb it. I would be happy with a C.

I wore my new shoes today! They are really loud when I walk down the hall. Right now my feet are hurting because I have been walking all over campus. I'm also wearing my new socks. I found out that if you have a shoe that is low cut in the front then you can wear your socks backwards and then they fit better and you can't see them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought I did horrible on the first exam, and I got an A. Maybe you'll have the same case?

Me

PS: I'm really eager to read this story of yours. Really.