Thursday, February 23

Wow! I haven't updated in a while

Well there is nothing interesting that is happening in my life... unless you consider school interesting. My blog is boring! It's because, lets face it, I am boring. I have nothing entertaining to talk about and I'm not artistic, so what else is there except updating you on my boring life.

Well here's the latest update. I got a B on my Science test. Not what I was expecting but what I deserve because I didn't study that much. I have a lot of up coming projects I have to start on. My Lesson plan for Science, my tree report for Botany, my literature project for math, and later my report for Nursing. Fun!!!

I'm at work right now eating corn pops for lunch. Corn pops are good when you eat them dry.

I hate Fridays because I have to get up early and I have a three hour break from 10-1 and I get very lonely and bored.

I'm going to download yahoo messenger on the computer at work, so late at night when I am here I can talk to you! That sound good? ashflow6 what a stupid name maybe I should get a new name like aclaysweetie? or powerrangersrock?

Well I'm done for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would definately get on yahoo messenger just for you. If I'm home. You should pick whatever name you want. Love ya lots. Oh, I just cancelled the order for all those books, Im just going to go buy the darn things. This is taking WAY too long.