Friday, April 21

DaRn It!

Today I was thinking about postcards. Don't ask! I have no idea why. I just realized that the postcard I sent my family from Canada never made it to them. That makes me much sad. I hate the mail system! Grrr!

I have to do a project on the Savanna for one of my classes. I've decided to play a clip from The Lion King. I think the part where Simba has taken his spot as king and the land that was on fire is put out by the rain and all the bad and evil is washed away will be a good clip. I love that movie it makes me cry everytime. I'm also going to try and find some cookie cutters shaped like the animals of the savanna and make some sugar cookies to pass out. Some times it's great being an early education major because I get to act like a big kid.

Toots for now!

No comments: