Wednesday, April 12

"Do you like my sweater?"

My head hurts... I'm so stressed! College, at times, sucks!

In all of my classes I have group presentations and/or reports. Why do professors save huge projects for the end of the semester? It is stupid especially if they expect the students to actually try and do a good job. Most people blow off end of the semester projects. I know I'm half tempted, but there is the issue of trying to get into the Cohort. Miami University Oxford... *insert bad thoughts*

Ok that's enough sulking over the inevitable.

Something happy...? Anything... Aha I know: I went to see my baby cousin,Jenna, last night. She is around 30 days old. She is so beautiful. I love her to death, already. The last time I saw her she slept the whole time, but last night she was awake most of the time. She has beautiful blue eyes.

I'm so hungry I haven't eaten all day. I want a big Marble Mocha Maciatto and a cinnamon scone. Too bad I'm poor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, my professors are heaping on the projects and papers now too. I have a week long break right now so I should probably get on that... ugh. Maybe I'll start reading that entire book on lobstering in Maine tonight, haha.

Unknown said...

Hello and stuff. Love you lots.