Friday, November 18

"Here's forty and last week I gave you sixty so now I'm done right?"

My mom and dad went to Tennessee for the weekend, so my parents left me "in charge" of Ben and of course he's being a big pimply butt. He asked over two friends one of which is Taylor and I dislike Taylor with a Godly passion. Whenever my brother is around his friends he has to show off and be annoying and not listen, but I have been keeping him under control by saying " I'm going to call mom and tell her" or "I'm calling grandma or Joanie to come and get you and then your friends will have to leave", but bye threatening him it is making me feel like an uncool "tattle teller".

I started my Christmas shopping already and it felt very weird Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving. I bought my dad a flannel Coat and Misty a purse.

I lent Misty money, $120.00, and she has been paying me periodically out of her checks. Two weeks ago she gave me $60 and today she gave me $40, so I have gotten back $100, and she says well I have you all paid back. I was mad and gave her a look. She said "what? Is that not all of it" and I said "well you told me that you'd pay me $110." She said ok and that she will give me $10 next week. Then today she said she would by my dad's gift so I could use her discount which would save me $3. I said ok but all I have is a $20 so do you have three ones? She said after I pay I will, but she never gave them to me, and I didn't ask. I should have never let her barrow the money and not only that she makes me drive everywhere. So my lesson learnt is DONT LET YOUR FRIENDS BORROW MONEY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This reminds me of Judge Judy. . .