Wednesday, November 30

I'm so excited about Christmas! I can't remember ever being this excited! I guess it doesn' t take much with school, babysitting, and homework usually taking up all of my time. I guess that's why I'm so excited the break in school work!

Today I was checking my yahoo e-mail and I got a virus! I didn't get a virus, because I didn't open it, but I still received one. It was called:
?something?@rocker with the Subject heading: change of password. Beware! I can' t remember the full name because all I was thinking about was deleting it.

Today I am having a good day, but there is a lot of homework I need to get done. I have to meet with Greeson tomarrow before class, and I'm not looking forward to it. I have to write a letter to him explaning what grade I deserve and why, I also have to catch up on some reading, and work on my timeline.

Saturday I am going to Misty's mom's house for a home decoration party at 5:30. If you want to come just call me. I seen a book about the party and it has a lot of cute things in it. Pictures, candles, decorations and so forth.

Well I better get working on my homework yayness. Love

No comments: