Sunday, November 6

Without further ado

I'm an absolute genius, but not soon enough. hehe! I finally fixed my internet connection after about two weeks without it. I had to tear my whole computer apart and find a new PCI slot in the mother board that wasn't being used. The whole problem was with the PCI slot that I had it in decided to stop working for unknown reasons. But anywho I'm back!!!

I have so much homework that I was planning on making a dent in today but it didn't happen. I only finished half of my lesson plan for Science. I did finish my book Piaget Primer. It is pretty good if your a parent, teacher, or work with children, because it explains why children act the way they do and what you can expect from certain aged children.

Well I'm going to watch this show on tv about the end of the world. How exciting and depressing! Adios Amigo! Love ya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmph. I'm an amigA.

hasta luego chica
Sarah Jo