Sunday, November 13

My dream

I had the most realistic and horrible dream last night!

i dremt that I was still in High School, but my school was mostly made up of black people and the parking lot was huge and full. I had a brand new car and I kept driving around trying to find a parking spot. I finally found one and parked. As I was walking into the school I saw a car full of my new black friends and we decided to skip school and go back to my house. As we pulled into my subdivision we noticed that all the buildings where wrecked. It looked like a tornado had went through. We kept going straight down the street to look at the houses, and I looked over at my house and it looked fine. I had such a feeling of relief! When we were done looking at all the houses we made our way to my house. We pulled up into the second driveway and that's when I noticed that the whole back and far side of my house was missing and everything looked like it had been burnt in a big fire. I got out of my car to look closer. I could see the basement, ground floor, and second floor all at once, because the floor had been burnt away. I was so upset! Then I saw my dad's car in the driveway and I just knew that he had been in the house and was dead. I knew that he was in the basement because he was going to fix a leak in the celing and the reason he had been home and we fixing that leak was because of me. I was the reason he was dead.

That was one of the most real dreams I've ever had. I know I put all the details in, but all the details where so important to the interprtation of the dream. looking back I can see why all the different aspects where there. All the students where black because of my recent visit to the Freedom Center and because on facebook last night I was looking at my friends pictures and all of her friends where black. I dremt I had a new car because my mamaw got a new car yesterday and I got to ride in it. The tornado was there because when I was staying at my aunts house the wind was blowing very hard and I was paranoid about a tornado coming. My dad was home and in the basement because yesterday before I went to bed my dad told me he was going to be in the basement fixing the leak and for me to keep my door unlocked. I thought that was pretty weird!

Well I'm done for now! Love ya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. That would be scary. Last night I had a dream that my dad was stuck in a tree because he was trimming it or something and no one would help him down because they all thought he was doing something wrong. Finally he climed onto the balcony that was attached to my room. Then my mom showed up and they were helping me make my bed because the mattress was on the floor and the sheets were gone. It was a different bed and I couldnt figure out why someone would steal my bed and sheets and give me a different one and why no one would help my dad when he was just trying to trim the tree and why I had a balcony. It was wierd.
Sarah Jo