Friday, December 16

I haven't told Joanie

I got a new job! yayness! I'm now going to be working in the student services office in johnston hall. My boss Regina Williams is way awesome. I think the work atmosphere will be way better than at Krogers, so hopefully I will enjoy my job and look forward to going to work everyday. I will be responsible for is answering three telephone lines, scheduling appointments, mail, helping students, and any odd jobs that the advisors want me to do. The only thing I'm nervous about is trying to remember all the advisors names and answering and transferring phone calls. I never have to work the weekends or holidays and my requested hours are Tues, Thurs, and Fri 12-7.

I haven't told Joanie and I'm quite scared. Hopefully she wont kill me! I will miss seeing kaitlynn all the time.

This weekend, Sat night or Sun, I'm planning on getting everyone together to play cards. I'm going to make sure Ben isn't there so the noise will be minimal. I hope everyone can make it because I need to have a day of relaxing family time. All of my exams have taken a toll on my stress level, but I'm sure you understand completely.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CONGRADULATIONS! OH MY GOSH! Anyway, Joanie hasnt any right to get mad at you. And isnt Lauren taking a semester off? Oh my gosh, I have to call you, I hope you are home.