Wednesday, December 14

It is almost gone!

That is the stress! I have completed my term paper, taken my science exam, and met with Greeson. The only thing left is to take my math exam which shouldn't be too hard. I can't wait until it is all done because then I can read PC Cast and Card over break.

Misty called me and according to her she is having the worst time of her life latley. I'm dtarting to become immune to her crying, self pitty, and arrogance. I just want to tell her "If something or someone in your life is making you so unhappy then you should get rid of that person or item because I'm getting sick of listening to your crap!" That would feel awesome! hehe!

Ever since I stayed at Linda's house I have been itching like crazy, and today when I was in the shower i noticed that I have a rash all over myself. I'm not totally sure if it is a rash because it is way weird. It is like blood red dots allover. At first glance they could be mistaken for a scabby looking scratch. Hopefully it's nothing too serious!

Today I applyed for a student visa card. I don't think I will get approved but at least I'm trying. "No credit is worse than bad credit".

I'm officially sick. I haven't been bad-sick since I worked at Krogers almost ten months ago. I have a deep hoarse cough. Everytime I do cough I can feel all the veins in my body tighten and my head throb. Most of the time I'm thankful for not passing out or peeing my pants!

The other day I sent three e-mails to smilingsarah@gmail.com. hehe. smiling sarah probably thinks I'm mental, and she replyed to all three saying "I don't know you" "you have the wrong e-mail" "stop sending e-mails to me I don't know you". It was pretty funny!

Well I'm done rambling! It feels good to communicate rather than studying and writing reports! Love ya AShes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats so great. Did you send anything to her after that? You know, oops, I'm sorry or something?