Saturday, December 10

"You're my dirty little secret, dirty little secret"

I can finally relax and sleep in my own bed! Nothing better than that!

I loved Narnia. It was funny and exciting! I'm going to put all seven books on my to do list; along with Card and the two books for Greeson.

I'm glad I have my Christmas shopping completed because I'm out of money and mostly because I went by the Dayton Mall and the parking lot was way full.

Did you know that Mountain Dew has vegtable oil in it?

I have to do a rebate for my sis; she got her laptop while they were on sale for the holidays!

Thanks for reading my random thoughts! Lov ya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My true love is my bed, and spent lots of time with it today. My candle warmer pretty much sucks. I went out to dinner with Christopher and Amber. I watched Sky High and Madagascar. I'm ready to go to bed again.