Saturday, July 10

What a day!

I went to a Christian Concert last night and it changed me forever. At that concert I learned of a Christian Organization called Compassion. www.compassion.com. This web site has thousands of pictures of innocent children that can be sponsored. If you sponsor a child they will receive money from you and this money will be used to send them to school, teach them about God and to give them better living conditions. I went to this web site and my heart broke at the number of children there was and I decided to make that number one less. My little girl is from the Philippines, she is five years old and lives with her mom and dad. She is adorable! What made me pick her was her name... Joanne. This is the name of my grandma and I believed God was trying to tell me something. Lets be serious there aren't many Joanne's these days!

The concert was great! I saw some new bands and best of all I experienced it with my favorite person in the whole world, Sarah. My new fav Christian band is Subseven they gave me this embarrassed, but yet awesome feeling inside. I can't wait for their CD to come out! I loved Relient K as always, they are very interesting. I have decided that I don't like Audio Adrenaline, because of their lead singer. I had a great day. I wish I could have bought some more suviniors.

Well I better be going. Nice talking...well writing.

No comments: