Thursday, July 15

When were you going to tell me?

Today as I was leaving to take my cousin to a friends I interrupted my mother on the phone to ask if I could have the credit card to buy gas. This is not unusual My parents have bought my gas since I got my license, but recently after I got a job I would pay every other weeks gas. My mother looked at me and said "Why should I buy your gas?" Hello you've bought my gas from the beginning! I explained how it was her week to pay and she finally gave that "yes" that really means no if you want to live. I'm not sure why she was acting this way, but I figured it had something to do with Pam hearing our conversation. I was so angry that I just left and bought my own gas! I don't want to sound like a spoiled brat, I know that some kids have to buy their gas from the beginning. It's not that big of a problem for me to buy my own gas, I would just liked to be informed when I have been kicked off the gas paying carpet.

No comments: