Wednesday, July 21

What a day!

Today I had an awesome day! Sarah and I went to the Kenwood Mall, it was very fun. We went there for one main reason to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. This place was great and I would highly recommend it to you. The portions are very big, but that's why there are to-go boxes. Sarah and I both had the Godiva Cheesecake for dessert, yum-yum. After we finished eating we walked around the mall, it was nice.
Later that day after we got home and ate seconds we spent some time with Elisabeth. I love that child to death. She is beautiful! Elisabeth begged us to watch Cat in the Hat, we did.
That night we went to see I, Robot. That is a very good movie, you definitely get your money's worth. It makes you wish that you had robots that could do things for you. Well I'm tired and need to go to bed! Until we meet again!

No comments: