Thursday, July 8

The World To Me

Last night I came home from work and my favorite person in the whole world was warming up my dinner, Sarah. This made me very happy! While I ate she talked and talked. I think the reason im a quiet person is because of sarah. She has taught me that sometimes it's better to just be quiet and listen.
After I ate dinner we went outside and built a fire and ate smores. I don't like somres, but I withstood the lung burning smoke and blood sucking creatures just so I could spend a little more time with my family.(Its amazing how amuzing your family can be)Most of the time it's Lauren making a fool of herself. She is the biggest blonde in the world. She is an A student, but when it comes to common sense well... she has none. It just gets worse when she is around nick or any other hot guys.
Well I'm going to go, my mom is calling me! Until we meet again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww. Your my favorite person to, Ashley! You always make me feel like I can be me with no consequences, no judgement. I liked warming up your dinner. Made me feel like my Mom, I think. I was thinking, when I get married, I could do this for my husband every night. Until I see you again. . .