Wednesday, August 10

Did You Know?

I spent this last weekend all alone with my mother. This was very weird because I never spend time with her unless we are grocery shopping or cleaning.

There's only 100 days left until Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire comes out in Theater.

My Dad's Birthday is this Sunday...I need to buy him something.

My 19th Birthday is only a month away. I'm a Virgo.

We bought speakers for the computer upstairs and only one of them worked, so we took them back and bought new ones, and still only one works.

Will Smith is Hott!

I painted my brothers toenails bright pink.


I spent $2.59 on gas today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you have a good time with her?

I so want to see it with you.

What will you get him?

And when you turn 19 you can. . . do everything you could do when you were 18!

Maybe its the computer?

That he is.

Hmm, thats interesting.

Oh yeah, I need to get gas. . .

Ash said...

I had a very good time with my mom.

I never know what to get my dad for his b-day, and I usually get him a shirt.

Yes I believe it is the computer. today I started it up and it asked me to start it in Safe Mode becasue there was an error with a program.

I'll call you tonight so we can plan on getting together. My cousin is having his b-day party saturday. And they rent out the whole miamisburg pool, so we can go to that if you want to, but we don't have to.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I know you don't know me but I live in germantown and was looking for people in germantown on blogger. I like your blog. BTW, how could your borther stand getting his nails PINK!!!.
Just a comment