Monday, August 1

Never Been Kissed

Well, I'm gettin kinda concerned for ya. You seem to have a cyber stalker. Just keep a safe set of mind and stay smart. And if you do ever want to meet I will go with you!

This week has been as productive as all the weeks before, so in reality I haven't completed any of my goals. I have been thinking a lot about never having a boyfriend. My heart yearns to love another, but I do not believe I will anytime soon. Do you remember when you would write in a journal to your future husband? I always thought that was a good idea; you wouldn't be able to forget to tell him anything.

The ever nearer thought of school has already started to get me down. I just hate it, but I love it at the same time. I think it will be better this year than last because last year I was taking classes that had nothing to do with my chosen major.

Well I have to clean my house and then i'm going to Misty's because she is leaving for Florida Wed, so I will write at ya later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, Im a little concerned about the growing old alone thing myself.

You wouldn't think it was completely terrible if I wanted to meet him? I'll tell you all about it sometime, not here.

Sarah Jo

Unknown said...

Oh, I just realized a couple things I forget to say.

First, he is not a stalker.
Second, school, blah.
Third, Wait, This is more than a couple. Anway, I can certainly help you with anything in your classes next sememster since I've already gone through them. And then we both can say, "Yeah, we learned that in our science class."
Fourth, there isnt one and I'm going to be late for work.

Sarah Jo