Friday, August 5

*Mentally Exhausted*

Today I'm in a bad mood. At the beginning of the day I was looking forward to a day of shopping with my aunt and grandma.

We decided to go to Target first. I was having a great time pushing all three of the kids around by myself until we saw Grandma. Emilie decided to go with her and I took the other two to find their mother. I found Joanie and we where standing in an isle admiring lightbulbs when Grandma and Emilie came over. Both of them were gloating on the two new Barbie dolls that Grandma was going to buy Emilie. This of course upset Elisabeth and Kaitlynn, but Joanie was furious. We decided to leave.

We went across the street to TGIF for lunch. While there Grandma talked to no one, and Joanie talked to me and the kids. When we finally got our lunch Grandma starts saying to Emilie "Come sit next to me no one else likes me", "Lets not fight about stupid things", Pointing at Joanie and me..."I know you two are talking about me". At this point I was very Angry, because I wasn't talking about her. The whole time I was trying to get Joanie to let it go, and to be the mentor of two big babies. After finishing our lunch in silence we left to Sam's.

I decided to stay in the car and listen to my new c.d., My Chemical Romance, and to let my mind work through all of my thoughts.

Grandma came out first. I started to help her unload the groceries... I went to pick up some books when she ripped them out of my hand and said "Not these I bought these for those stupid kids." "Why does everyone have to tell me how to spend my money?" At this point I'm ready to explode, because she actually said infront of me "those stupid kids" and everyone knows that she is very unfair to Joanie's kids and that she gives Emilie whatever she wants. I calmly say "No one is telling you how to spend your money, but you do have to be fair with the younger grandchildren, or if you are going to buy Emilie something don' t let the other kids know. " She just gets in the car talking to herself. I get in to wait on Joanie and grandma says " I want to go home...I'm going home and staying there until I die...which better be soon"

More and more each day I see more of G-Grandma Rodefer in Grandma, and more and more each day I see more of Grandma in my Mom. OHHH I don't want to deal with this when I get older.

The only good that came from to day was My Chemical Romance c.d.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That makes me mad just reading it. Grrr. Anyway, me being mad isnt going to change her.