Tuesday, August 30

Ramblings of a College Student

I'm trilled with myself and how I've been able to keep ahead of my homework. Procrstinating is sooo not worth it. It also helps now that I have picked Early childhood education as my major becuase now i'm working towards a goal I want to accomplish, and some of the classes aren't that bad. The more I go to Greeson's class the more I hate it, i'm soo going to skip one day! I like my science and Math profs they are nice and make the subject interesting.

Are you still having that Pampered Chef party? If so where and when. I asked my mom to come if thats ok.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love for your mom to come. Its friday at 7pm. I'll have to give you the address or directions or something because I'll be there at 6 to set up. Okay? I would totally love for you to be there.

Ash said...

I would like to come see ya Thursday!