Saturday, September 24

$ 2.80... GOOD LORD that's a lot of money!!

Today is a peaceful, no kids yelling, getting homework done kind of day. Just as I had planned this weekend is very nice.

Yesterday I had a b-day party at my aunt Joanie's house. My aunt Sue decorated my cake for me. I never knew how good she was, and I believe that she could be a professional cake decorator. I got some money but on the way home I spent half of it on gas. It was $2.80 last night and I have something to say about that. OK... I know when Katrina hit the gas was ridiculously high and I can see why since it did destroy some refineries, but last night this hurricane hadn't even struck land and the gas went up 20+ cents. If this hurricane did cause any problems with oil production then wouldn't we see the effects a few weeks from now??

I had many things to say when I started this post, but then I started listening to music and I lost all train of thought, so when I decide to remember I will write again.

Name this song:
" I think I can't... I think I can't, but I think you can I think you can."
" Never underestimate my Jesus, your telling me there's no hope I'm telling you your wrong, Never underestimate my Jesus but when the world around you crumbles you will be strong..."

I love that song, at the end he sing rather high and he sounds so sexy!

Well I'm going to go get a coffee with my mom and brother. Then I have to clean my room; I'm to the point of where there are paths through the clothes that I have to walk in. I'm such a procrastinator! Adios

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Ashley, I just saw the most horrible thing ever! Do you know what they do to animals they kill for fur? I saw this video about it, and it make me think of Missy. Im so sad for those poor animals.
http://www.furisdead.com/feat-martha.asp?c=fur05gfy

Sarah Jo